First Signs of Go-To-Market Alignment Issues
These tactical tools provide important insights into operations and, with thoughtful analysis, shed light on gaps that exist in the go-to-market revenue chain.
A sure sign that go-to-market alignment issues exist is when too many forecasted opportunities don't close and when you hear excuses like:
- Sales is overselling product capabilities, or worse, products that don't yet exist
- Product Management is too busy to provide competitive positioning/knock-offs
- Product positioning is missing the target buyer and influencers
- Marketing isn't providing qualified leads
- Products don't meet customer needs or are not price competitive